Mobile Service Engineer, Plant Mechanic, Powered Access Engineer, Telescopic Forklift Engineer
Full Time | Pocklington | £0 P/A
Please Note: This job is for Armistead Engineering Services
We are looking for a skilled service engineer to join our team, in this role you will be carrying out maintenance, brake down repairs and technical support on powered access equipment and telescopic forklifts.
You would be required to work nationally including Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland, willingness to travel and work away from home is essential.
The successful candidate would ideally have had experience working on mobile plant machinery, and have knowledge of engines, hydraulics and electrics.
Training will be given on specific makes of machinery such as Nifty Lift, Merlo & JLG.
Good rates of pay depending on experience. A company van, mobile phone and laptop will be supplied.
- The ability to work remotely and be self motivated
- Good communication skills both with customers and other team members
- The ability to problem solve and diagnose faults
- Work safely and effectively under high pressure situations
- Full driving licence
- Some construction site health and safety awareness or training. Ideally CSCS
- Own hand tools (specialist tools supplied)
- Forklift / Powered Access Licence would be an advantage but not essential
Our clients say
“We are a new customer with you and were very satisfied with the work carried out by yourselves”
Our clients say
“It is a privilege to recommend Armistead Engineering Group as a reliable and cost-effective provider to our plant and equipment rental business. We have worked with AEG over the past 5 years, gaining great value from their field support services, parts department and equipment sales division. AEG possess an invaluable knowledge over a vast range of machinery and most importantly an unrivalled willingness to help."